About Mabrouk Ma Yak
Mabrouk Ma Yak is an integrated eService for Emirati new-borns which will reduce the number of visits (to government offices) for their parents from seven to one by providing the following combined services:
- Issuance of birth certificate
- Adding the baby in the family book
- Registration of baby in the population register
- Issuance of passport
- Issuance of Emirates Identity card.
All such combined services can be obtained through one application. Mabrouk Ma Yak service comes in line with the directives of the UAE mGovernment to enhance integration among government entities to provide quick and easy services to customers.
Pre-requisites for the service
Service pre-requisites include:
- The father must apply for the service.
- The father must be a UAE National and the wife should be added to the family book.
- The birth should take place in one of the hospitals that are providing this service.
- The father must have a SmartPass verified account.
- The following documents should have been submitted while opening a file in the hospital:
- Valid Emirates ID of both parents
- family book
- Marriage certificate (only in the case of first time delivery).
Follow these steps to get the identification documents for a new-born Emirati.
- Inform the hospital that you want to avail Mabrouk Ma Yak once the baby is born.
- You will receive an SMS confirming completion of the procedure. The SMS will include a link for the applicant to complete his/her request online.
- Log in to the Mabrouk Ma Yak Service portal and fill in the new-born’s name and upload his photo.
- Pay fees online.
- You will receive an SMS requesting you to visit General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners’ Affairs along with the original family book.
- You will receive all identification documents such as birth certificate, passport, ID of the new-born.
Entities participating in the service
The service is provided as a consequence of cooperation among Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Health and Prevention, Ministry of Finance, Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority, Dubai Health Authority, Emirates Post and other federal and local entities.
Hospitals providing the service
Mabrouk Ma Yak service is available in the following hospitals. This list of hospitals is subject to update from time to time. Therefore, it is recommended to contact Telecommunications Regulatory Authority at 8005000 to check if a certain hospital is listed for the service.
Hospitals in Abu Dhabi providing Mabrouk Ma Yak service
- Al Mafraq Hospital
- Al Waha Hospital
- Burjeel Hospital LLC
- Corniche Hospital.
- Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children L.L.C
- Ghayathi Hospital
- Oasis Hospital
- Ruwais Hospital
- Tawam Hospital
Hospitals in Dubai providing Mabrouk Ma Yak service
All private Hospitals in Dubai through services 1 centre located in Emirates Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai including:
- Al Garhoud Private Hospital
- American Hospital
- Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital
- Emirates Specialty Hospital
- International Modern Hospital
- Medcare Hospital
- Medeor Hospital
- New Medical Center
- Prime Hospital
- Saudi German Hospital
- The City Hospital
- Welcare Hospital
Hospitals in Sharjah providing Mabrouk Ma Yak service
- Al Qassimi Hospital
- Al-Zahraa Hospital
- Khorfakkan Hospital
- University Hospital Sharjah
Hospitals in Umm Al Quwain providing Mabrouk Ma Yak service
- Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital
Hospitals in Ras Al Khaimah providing Mabrouk Ma Yak service
- Abdullah bin Omran Hospital
- Saqr Hospital
Updated on 22 Apr 2019